|Posted by K on February 7, 2013 at 6:05 PM|
Every week, I will post some of the best books I've read this week! Enjoy!
1. The Encyclopedia of Me - Karen Rivers, 2012. This book is about a thirteen-year-old girl who tells you her life story in the form of an encyclopedia. It was hilarious!
2. Remarkable - Lizzie K. Foley, 2012. This bnook is about a town named Remarkabled, fulled of remarkable people. This book is - remarkable!
3. Circle of Heroes - Adam J. Epistein and Andrew Jacobson, 2012. The third in a series about the adventures of a cat, bird, and frog, familiars to wizards in the magical land of Vastia.
4. Gregor the Overlander - Suzanne Collins, 2003. By the author of The Hunger Games, this book tells the tale of a boy named Gregor who discovers a city below New York.
5. Dragon Flight - Jessica Day George, 2008. This book weaves the tale of a young seamstress who has to save the kingdom from a war with dragons. The second in a trilogy.
What do you think of these books? Tell me!